Future Gator!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Progress...

We had another doctor appointment today and it went better than I expected. So, I thought I might post another entry today...JUST IN CASE.

At this point, the baby is probably as big as he will get within a few ounces here or there. However...I continue to gain weight. So, who knows. Dr. Garcia measured me and listened to the heartbeat, which still hovers in the 130's...good and strong. She checked me and found that I was at least 50% effaced and about 2 cm dilated...progress. She also mentioned that she was on-call for the 11th of March and if I happened to go that long, she would induce me on the 10th so we would deliver on the 11th...progress.

Hopefully we have a post before next Friday about Baby Drew's arrival. If not, I have another appointment next Friday with Dr. Garcia and until then we just wait. And hope for more progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment