Future Gator!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Belly Shots

So...after seeing all of Darby's great pictures, I decided this last pregnancy warranted a few belly shots...regardless of what my bulging stomach looked like. It might very well be the last time it will ever look this way. And as I near 38 weeks and uncharted territory (both girls came on or before 38 weeks),I am sentimental, yet relieved this will soon be over. I wanted to have some pictures of my baby belly without baring the world to Darby. So, we borrowed her black sheet and created some of our own. Below are my favorite three. One of just me, one of me and Ally's hand, and one of me and Kelsey. Kelsey...by far...got the best shot, but the others have merit in their own regard. After all is said and done, I'm glad I did it and I'm glad I have place to post them where friends and family can see them, but not the world!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment