Future Gator!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Drew is 3 Months Old...almost

Since we are headed to see the big Mouse tomorrow, I wanted to post Drew's 3 month story before we left. Can't believe this little munchkin is 3 months old already. He's changed so much in 3 short months. He smiles, he giggles, he tries to sit up for short periods of time in the Bumbo seat. He loves his sisters and they love him. And we just adore him to pieces.

There are no new weight and height updates this month because there is no doctor's appointment until 4 months. But, based on last months numbers, I am sure Drew is pushing 16 pounds, if not more. He constantly eats and I can tell he's gaining weight everyday. He is beginning to sleep through the night more frequently. We didn't make our Disney goal, but that's ok...I wasn't expecting him to. When he does get up, it'a not until 5 or 5:30 most nights, so it's a full night in my eyes. We push it to 7:30 on some mornings and we'll get there regularly soon enough. For now, I still enjoy the quiet time with him and him falling asleep in my arms afterwards. We will be starting cereal when return from Disney in hopes that the extra food before bed will help us get though the night.

Enjoy the pics from this last month!!
Me and my mommy


Me and my daddy


I love tub time. I like to smile at mommy in the mirror.



My Wittle Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment