Future Gator!!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is it really this difficult to find a name???

So, we have known for one whole week that we are having a boy and we cannot come up with a name to save our lives. All the names we like aren't very compatible with our last name...Andrew, Samuel, Michael, Tito. And I even spent some time at nap looking through a name book from my sister. And, I am taking it as a bad sign that I went through every letter of the alphabet and every name listed for that letter and found NOTHING that I liked. And the ones I thought I liked I can't remember, so they must not have made that big of an impression on me. Hopefully something will stand out in the next few weeks. And if you have any ideas or hear any cute boy names that don't interfere with our last name, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I like Parker Jackson and Wesley Jackson(goes well with the long e sound at the end of the girls' names). I will keep thinking and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jermaine. Very original.

    What about William? Before you dismiss it, remember that you can call him Will. And what happened to Mitchell? That was one of our front-runners. Paul? Todd? I am sure I will come up with many more, but this is what was top of mind.

    ReplyDelete