Future Gator!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

28 hours, 57 minutes

Only 1 more day until we find out whether this little one is a boy or a girl and we can hardly wait. I continue to go back and forth on whether I really want to know or have it be a surprise when the baby arrives. And as fun as I think it might be to find out in March, the practical side of me says I need to know. If I already had 1 of each, we'd wait for sure. But, it's hard to wait that long and worry about not being ready. Either way, it is very exciting to know that our baby is growing bigger and stronger each day. And, it surely will be nice to think of names once we know what we're having. I hope I can wait without getting too antsy!!!

3 comments:

  1. You know what always kills time? Cake baking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already half way already - time flies when you're not felling it too!

    ReplyDelete