Future Gator!!

Monday, July 7, 2008

One Week Later

One week later, we are still having a baby and the shock hasn't worn off yet. For me, it's about the reality of maternity clothes...things I never thought I'd wear again...late night feedings, starting all over again from scratch with a new baby, and coping with sheer exhaustion and being outnumbered by our kids!! But, there's always the up side. I am so looking forward to the hospital stay and bonding with the baby, setting up a new nursery, finding cute baby clothes I never thought I'd get to buy again. And, of course, there's the little toes and that new baby smell. So, while the idea is still haunting, it has become exciting. We have a Dr. appointment next week on the 16th. They will be able to tell us a lot more at that appointment, but we should be looking at a March baby.

And before this little note ends, I need to add a little comment - I have been feeling especially "large"...even for 4 weeks. And, with the darkness and quickness the pregnancy test line showed up on the stick, I'd be remiss to say there's no way it twins. I don't think it is, but wouldn't that be a shocker. I just remember that the tests came back negative several times with Ally and Kelsey...even a week or so after the date of my missed period. So, for this to turn so quickly, even just one day late, has me wondering and thinking. If it is twins...you heard it hear first!!! One week in to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment