Future Gator!!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Big Surprise!!!

July 1st started out like any normal day and ended in a far more bizarre way than ever expected. After worrying for 2 days that I might be pregnant, I finally took a pregnancy test to confirm the negative result and forget about the worrying. Much to my surprise, the test was positive before it was even finished. I took 2 more tests because I was sure the first was wrong, but all 3 came out positive. So...we are pregnant!!! After many years of professing we were done, we have one last baby to plan for.

And, surprise, doesn't even begin to describe the emotions we are feeling. Shock is more appropriate....HUGE SHOCK!!!! But, excitement will enter the picture soon, I am sure.

I am hoping to use this blog as a way to journal our LAST pregnancy in hopes to remember all of the fun we are hoping it brings. But for right now, the questions and the thoughts are just swirling...it's back to thinking about names, diapers, 3 AM feedings, and being a new mom and dad all over again. We were so close to being on "cruise control" with our 2 girls, that we're going to have to regroup and start all over.

It will be several more weeks until the first of many Dr. appointments and I am sure I will be back to write more before then as thoughts, questions, and new ideas pop in my head. But for now, I had to actually put it in writing to believe it...we are pregnant for a 3rd time!!! We will finally be "The Jackson Five"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment