Future Gator!!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Look what I can Do...

Drew is getting to be such a big boy!!! Today I put him on the floor to play with some toys and he started rolling all over the place to get the things he wanted. Since I was there playing, I thought maybe we should try sitting up for a few minutes...mostly because I got his cute Halloween costume yesterday and I'd love for him to be able to sit for a picture in a few weeks. So, why not practice??? Lo and behold, I sat him up and there he sat...literally. All by himself. Never tried it before and wouldn't have today had I not been thinking about the costume. So...I learned today that sitting up at 6 months is more about the fat rolls that hold you up than it is about balance. Way to go buddy!!!


1 comment:

  1. awwww- I LOVE this he is super cute and STRONG! Future football player??:)

    ReplyDelete