Future Gator!!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hmmm...is this boy a Jackson??

Secretly, I have always wished that my kids would look a little like me. I had no shot with Ally or Kelsey...they are both spitting images of Bo. As Ally has gotten older, she tends to look more like her Aunt Jenny, than me. So, with Drew, there was always hope. We dug out a few of Bo's pictures from his baby book to compare the both of them and here is what we get. Yet another baby that belongs to Bo!!! So, I guess I am destined to have all 3 kids look like my husband after all.

Drew at 3 months old.


Bo at 3 months old.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain- Era looks sooo much like Jim and he teases me and calls her his mini -me. However, I have always thought that Ally has your eyes and favors you a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least we know he'll be handsome! =)

    ReplyDelete