Future Gator!!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

14 Week Appointment

We had our 14 week check up on Friday and all is well with Baby Jackson #3. The heartbeat was nice and strong...still hovering around 160. And, with the doppler we could hear all the static as well as the heartbeat which means he or she is moving all over the place. So, hopefully, I will begin to feel this little one moving very soon. That was always my favorite part and probably what I will miss the most when the pregnancy is over.

We will make our appointment this week to find out what this little thing is. Should happen sometime in mid-October. And, I'll be sure to post our exciting surprise as soon as we know. We haven't really come up with any serious thoughts on names just yet. Trying to wait out the verdict on the gender. My mommy hunches tell me strongly it really is a boy. I would be thoroughly surprised if it was a girl...but not at all disappointed. Only 4 short weeks to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment